Up
Down

Saturday, August 13, 2011

 
It was two years ago Monday that I did what Neil calls DTRing or defining the relationship, which surprisingly worked for the better part of two years, but my year and a half of nearly dieing every six months or so finally took its toll on her. Now that we no longer share the same bed or have daily conversations, there's some things that I miss:

  • The way she sighs when she first gets into bed right before putting her arm around me and telling me she loves me
  • when she says something is important when, to any other human being, it would be the most unimportant thing imaginable
  • the way she loses her shit when the Cesar dog food commercial comes on
There's more, too.


said Tommy T. at 11:36 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader