Up
Down

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

 
I'm almost a month in to the new job and it's still pretty decent! The gribblies try to creep in and hit me with that imposter syndrome shit, but I do what I can to brush that away.

Today kind of sucked and I came close to losing my cool because I had one of those dreams that spans many years over the course of a sleep where I was in a relationship with a friend of mine that I haven't seen since I moved to the most romantic city on earth. The dream felt good, REAL good, but then I woke up and was greated to the harsh reality of the 5:30 morning in mid November in Wisconsin. My patience for uncooperative printers was greatly diminshed after that one. Fortunately, Wednesday is the day they give employees a free lunch and not a bitch-ass one, either. Because I work for the non-evil mail order spice company, the lunch is made onsite by a team using our own seasonings. Today was chili dog day and the chili was quite spicy, just the way I like it. I feel bad for the folks that had to deal with me an hour after eating spicy chili, but that's the price you pay for wanting to print in color on an overworked printer.


said Tommy T. at 7:11 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader