Up
Down

Thursday, March 28, 2019

 
I had a weird morning today because it's Thursday and I never got the hang of Thursday. I've taken to taking meltonin before bed to help me sleep, which has the added benefit of giving you crazy dreams apart from making you sleep extra, extra hard. Anyways, it was a good dream, for once, where I was on a date with someone I was legit stoked to be on a date with and it was going well. I had that warm gushy feeling in my stomach. And then I woke up. I woke up feeling like I was in a cartoon and they shot a cannonball through me, leaving a cannonball shaped hole in my chest. For the first few hours of the day, it felt like I was hungover, I couldn't fix a damn thing, none of the shit people were calling me about made any goddamn sense because they were trying to do things email was never meant to do. I was again precipitously close walking out. Shit got better, though. I got two requests for phone interviews for jobs that I could feasibly walk to or bus to in a third of the time it takes to get to my current job and I was contacted by a recruiter for a job that pays a comical amount of money that I'm almost uniquely unqualified for, but I'm willing to waste their time because headhunter recruiters are like cockroaches to me.


said Tommy T. at 8:28 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader