Up
Down

Sunday, September 10, 2017

 
"That's when I realized it gets worse." They transferred my job to Kansas City, another flyover state. I had a month to decide if I'd stay in Wisconsin or move to Kansas. I did my research and found that cost of living is similar, except housing is slightly higher in Kansas and that Kansas City, MO is the worst city in America to date in and, as an atheist anarchist, those aren't very good odds, so I had to decline their offer of no raise at all and a small relocation bonus because I'm not a fucking moron.

I don't particularly want to be looking for a new job right now, when I'd actually prefer to continue shopping for a condo, but shit happens. So, I've got to find that little curly haired girl and try and fail to make something happen. Good timing, that.

I've got the chance to talk to the little curly haired girl at the 5K run at the campus where I work if she runs it this year. I haven't seen her since the run last year, so I'm not holding my breath, but, if I don't talk to her now, I'll never get my chance again. Good fucking timing, that.


said Tommy T. at 7:59 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader