Up
Down

Friday, June 02, 2017

 
I did alright for my Toronto vacation.I did a week without a car easily using public transit, which has made coming home more difficult. I have to get used to the slower lifestyle of not having a subway, streetcars and busses to get me easily around.

I mostly kept to my travel rules of no regrets, no worries, and no fast food, except I've got one huge regret.I got lost looking for St Lawrence market in downtown Toronto and somehow came across Chuck Hughes, a favorite celebrity chef of mine, who was handing out sliders and Prince Edward Island potato salad and trying to sell people on vacations to Prince Edward Island. I massively regret not getting a photo with him, but I could only stand off to the side in awe, gawking like a tourist.


said Tommy T. at 12:10 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader