Up
Down

Sunday, August 21, 2016

 
My goal for Irish Fest this year was to get drunk enough to think purchasing a kilt was a good idea. On that front, I was successful. Every year, I walk all around the festival grounds and tell myself that next year will be the year that I bring someone with me and we ride the passenger thing over the park. I'm going to go out on a limb and say next year won't be the year, considering how bad my previous dates have been and how those most recent dates have been with women who can't walk walk long distances and seem to pride themselves on that fact. The food wasn't great this year, no curry fries to be found, no Worcestershire chips. And I ate about the shittiest scotch egg imaginable with about a millimeter of sausage around the egg, so it was essentially a breaded and deep fried hard boiled egg. But I've got a nightwatch tartan kilt. Not the calves to make it look badass, but a kilt nonetheless.


said Tommy T. at 11:23 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader