Up
Down

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

 
I did it! I finally was able to harvest a tomato that I planted from seed! I'll be damned if I know which variety it is because very few actually germinated and even fewer thrived and only one of those plants made it safe from the squirrels or chipmunks,but I've got a cherry tomato plant that's got actual tomatoes ripening on the vine! Perhaps my thumb isn't as black as my heart.I've even got some peppers that seem to be doing well,but it's far to early for chili and far too hot yet, so I'll let those continue to soak up sun before I work on perfecting a porter beer based chili.


said Tommy T. at 8:07 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader