Up
Down

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

 
We've got a date set to watch the new season of Degrassi! Yes! I'm so far beyond excited for that that waiting until Saturday is going to be rough.

We had a pretty awesome talk on the date over the weekend. I told her I liked her and she made it apparent she liked me and she's worried I'm going to disappear now that I know that. I tried to let her know that I'm not going anywhere and that, in fact, I'm pretty enamored with her. I want to continue that talk this weekend to make sure we're on the same page with all this. I'm worried that I'm going to get invested and she's going to pull the rug out from under me. I don't think she's going to do that, but that's the way it's gone, at least historically and I'm extremely afraid of making myself vulnerable. Maybe that's foolish and I'm being immature, I don't know,but it's a terrifying prospect, one I'd like to avoid.


said Tommy T. at 8:47 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader