Up
Down

Saturday, July 30, 2016

 
No goings on this weekend, which may well be a good thing so I can get some things taken care of. I've got to get my stuff made for the bake sale at work, because I somehow have never purchased a springform pan. I'll blame the fact that the kitchens I've lived with in my adult life have been getting progressively smaller and I currently have no place to store all my baking utensils, so they're currently all in a box in the kitchen where they've been for going on four years now, which is my daily motivation to keep saving for a condo with a nice kitchen with actual usable counter space.

I had hoped that she could come with me to the monthly board game night at the distillery, but I can't blame her for not coming. It takes everything inside of me to actually go to this thing to play games with people I don't know. That it takes place at a distillery and the bartenders are heavy handed with the liquor makes it slightly easier to stomach.

Apart from baking, my plan is to figure out what red flags I'm ignoring and if they're things that I wouldn't ignore with someone I didn't think was the cutest girl I've ever made out with. And I've got to figure out what I'm supposed to do with all this. I'm wildly inexperienced for my age, so I get excited these things entirely too quickly and I don't want to scare this one off, if I haven't already. I really don't want to play the "whoever cares the least wins" game that's popular with everyone these days, though, so I don't want to be aloof about all this. How do I do this?


said Tommy T. at 10:17 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader