Up
Down

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

 
Kind of a disappointing day. They've started a farmer's market on Tuesdays outside of where I work and this was my first chance to catch it. I was hoping they would have a flower vendor because it sounds like the super cute girl I'm seeing isn't having the greatest week. I wanted to be the cool guy who showed up unexpectedly at lunch to deliver a bunch of flowers, but the farmer's market was a piece of shit. Not fresh looking produce,cheese curds that weren't squeaky, and no flowers. But I'm working on planning a good date for the movie in the park Friday night.


said Tommy T. at 9:14 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader