Up
Down

Sunday, July 03, 2016

 
Final brewery count of the Great Lake Michigan Tour: 20 breweries.

Regrets: I regret not trying the Double Two Hearted at Bell's Brewery, but at 11.5%, it would have set me back too much, and I had more breweries to get to at that point. I also regret not getting the poutine at Bell's, the duck scotch eggs at 3 Floyds, trying more at Brewery Vivant and not getting a pizza at The Mitten brewery. Next year. I fortunately got a pasty at Pastyfest before the hurricane force rain showed up and killed the whole festival.

I don't regret buying a $30 battleaxe shaped bottle bottle opener at 3 Floyds, because that was the weirdest brewery with a great punk vinyl selection that was played at appropriate levels. I spent part of the morning trying to figure out tying a bow tie one handed, but it doesn't seem like it'll work, so I unfortunately can't rock a new bow tie on my next date with the super cute girl, which she seems as nervous as I am about. In preparation, I'm watching that episode of Gilmore Girls where Paris went on the date with Tristan and she made notecards about subjects to talk about because I should maybe consider that to maybe make it easier for me to talk.


said Tommy T. at 4:59 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader