Up
Down

Saturday, July 16, 2016

 
Fanciest date ever last night! Labyrinth movie in the park didn't happen because of issues, so we went to this nice steak place instead. Not a cheap date,but the food was worth it. Afterwards, she actually didn't want to call it a night(!), so we went to my favorite dive bar in my neighborhood for a round and then around the corner to the tiki bar for a couple. It was cool actually getting to show off my neighborhood to someone and have them interested and excited by it. We talked and it appears that she likes me and I like her, which we both seem to find absurd, but is actually pretty cool.


said Tommy T. at 5:57 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader