Up
Down

Sunday, June 26, 2016

 
She's not ghosting or fading!She got a little drunk and texted with me while I was a little drunk because I'm on vacation in the U.P. and did three breweries in an afternoon. She was apparently disappointed that I didn't kiss her, at least as disappointed as I was that I didn't kiss her. Her words were that I blew my first chance and not to blow my second one. No sir, not blowing a lucky second chance! Strike when coal's hot! She seems concerned that an illness she has is a dealbreaker for me and it most definitely isn't. It complicates things, sure, but it's not a deterrent by any means. She's afraid that I pity her, which is completely untrue. I mean, she seems pretty cool and intelligent and cute as all get out. She canvassed for a political candidate and, while it wasn't a candidate I'd work for, it's very, very attractive that she did that at all. This is a person I want to get to get to know! A temporary illness doesn't change that in the least.

So far, this has been the best vacation! Even though Pastyfest got rained out, it's been a great time. I spent time today realizing I'm creating traditions for myself on my own and, while it sucks that I have to do it on my own, I'm having a fucking blast! There's still another week to go, too!


said Tommy T. at 6:36 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader