Up
Down

Friday, June 24, 2016

 
I'm done with this month! Vacation begins today and I've checked out! This one's been awful and I'm out of fucks.

The cute accountant at work got married, my favorite bartender at my favorite bar quit, we upgraded to IE11 at work, I finished a quarterly project at work, that girl I went on a date with seems to be ghosting(and I didn't even get to kiss her), and my mechanic hasn't gotten me my car back yet. I dropped it off on Monday an it's now Friday and I should be on the road like Kerouac.

I'm a little worried because I'm looking at trying to hit an ambitious 30 breweries over the course of this trip. I think I'll need a vacation from my vacation by the time it's all over!


said Tommy T. at 9:53 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader