Up
Down

Saturday, May 21, 2016

 
Saw Kevin Smith alone with a seat for my jacket. Dude talked for almost four hours! I got to go into work Wednesday morning dead tired, but I got a pleasant surprise on Wednesday morning. This girl that I messaged over a year ago on the awful dating website actually responded to my message! I actually hadn't logged in to the site for almost four months myself, after that awflu trainwreck of a date that left me positive that I'm the most undateable human being alive. I'm still not positive that I'm all that great of a date,but I feel like I know myself well enough to know how to have a good time on my own. Here's hoping something comes from this one.


said Tommy T. at 6:35 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader