Up
Down

Saturday, May 07, 2016

 
Going further on the list of odd decisions, I now have a company credit card so that I can visit the mothership in Kansas City next week. I've done my research and have a formidable list of places to eat, breweries to hit up, minor league baseball teams to check out, and potentially watching playoff hockey in St. Louis, which I don't expect to happen because it's a two hour drive away and tickets are likely absurdly expensive. I can't tell if I'm more excited or nervous for the trip because I don't know what I'm going to have to do. I mean, I know what I've got to do in Milwaukee, but, Kansas City, that's a whole different animal. Different processes. And there's a good chance I'm going to be hungover every day.


said Tommy T. at 12:01 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader