Up
Down

Friday, April 01, 2016

 
Another call from my boss the other day, but this time he tells me it's time for our yearly raise. Wait... So you give me a multi thousand dollar bonus every year AND I get raise? Is this adulting? Is this how it works? Can I stop faking it until I make it now because I'm making it? Am I officially kicked out of punk rock now? And when will try to start living at or above my means rather than well below them? I suppose that'll happen when I find a place that I absolutely can't live without or I decide that it really would be cool to buy a parcel of land, build a tiny house and a nice greenhouse and do some urban farming in my free time.


said Tommy T. at 7:34 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader