Up
Down

Sunday, March 20, 2016

 
I'm a bad person. And I don't like that.

When I went out to my neighborhood's new brewery for St. Pat's to try their new stout made with coffee beans from the area's five coffee roasters, I saw the girl I went on a couple dates with last year, the crazy girl who was a little too into Hannibal. She was trying to get into running, 5ks and such. When I started seeing her, she had lost 20 or so pounds, which is part of the reason why I was attracted to her in the first place, I guess I like people trying to better themselves. I don't know for sure if it was her that I saw at the brewery because she had clearly gained back that lost 20 pounds and possibly then some. I assume it was her because she saw me noticing her and made herself scarce. I was getting my shwerve on, watching some basketball, as one does during the Smarch Sadness, so I didn't pay much attention.But it brought me joy to see that she had gained noticeable weight and that makes me feel awful. I mean, before our second date, she told me she had run in a superhero 5k and ran it under 30 minutes, which, while not extremely quick, is a damn sight better than my crippled ass could do it. After that, I wasn't much into getting my shwerve on, so I called it early.


said Tommy T. at 7:20 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader