Up
Down

Sunday, January 17, 2016

 
When I look at the right website, I see "Accepted offer" on the place I'm scheduled to check out tomorrow. I assume that means it's off the market unless I come with a higher offer. That's not happening.

I did something incredibly stupid. I logged in to the awful dating site again after a four month hiatus only be quickly reminded why I stopped logging in in the first place. Large single moms who has such descriptive headlines as "loves to laugh" and "loves to have fun" and, my favorite, "If you can't handle me at my worse[sic], you don't deserve me at my best". I should really ask out that new girl at work who always look over the top of her cube at me because I'm always looking at her cube when I walk by. Problem is, she only recently graduated college, which probably puts her at nearly a decade younger than me. What does my ugly busted ass have to offer someone who might, at best, be 25?


said Tommy T. at 10:52 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader