Up
Down

Thursday, August 13, 2015

 
I did a stupid thing. I did that resolution of asking a girl out face to face. Hope is for people. I assume the inflection in her voice when she said "It's a possibility" and the look on her face that looked like Gerard Depardieu just asked her on a date suggests that no, it's actually not a possibility. I'm kind of okay with that. I guess I have to be, but it's Irish Fest this weekend, so I'm getting blindingly drunk for a reason and I'll still be going to Quebec in November for two weeks, motherfucker. Skipping Fest so I can spend a week in Montreal because poutine burritos are a thing there and another week driving around the province, checking out cider breweries and finding out just how shitty my French is.


said Tommy T. at 9:22 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader