Up
Down

Saturday, March 07, 2015

 
That was a shit week.

So, that girl no longer goes out of her way to say hi, I don't know if it's because of my janky left side or because she lost interest because I didn't make a move. Perhaps I'll never know. I don't have a problem with that, I had nothing invested there.

I decided it a great idea to sign up for the non-free online dating site that advertises on the tv, hoping that, because its members pay to interact, they'll be less apt to be shitbags. I've always said that you'll never be wrong if don't give humans the benefit of the doubt and they proved correct there again. Because they don't have an option to buy a one month test, I opted for their six month contract wherein they guarantee a connection or your money back. Part of the stipulations include emailing 5 women a month. 5 a month? 30 women?! Christ, I haven't initiated conversations with 30 women in the four years I was over at the shitty free site. But I'll jump through their hoops to find out if I truly am a worthless piece of shit I assume I am. Getting shot down by 1.2 women a week is gonna be a lot of fun...


said Tommy T. at 8:20 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader