Up
Down

Monday, February 23, 2015

 
I don't know. I don't know what to do here. I know what I want to do, but I don't know how to do it. I walked past her today and my brain told me not to make eye contact, keep walking, don't say a word. I did none of those things. Good thing, right? I don't know. When she said hi to me, I noticed her eyes drifted from my smiling face to my afflicted left hand, which is really a thing I don't want to think about. I think I got a great idea for a potential date that she might enjoy, but I don't know how to make it happen because I don't generally interact with her during my day. I pretty much only see her when she's using the elliptical next to the one I use because there's only two of them in our fitness center.


said Tommy T. at 8:43 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader