Up
Down

Friday, July 04, 2014

 
It's the same thing every year since I was fucking thirteen. I start the fourth of July with the hope that I'm going to see the girl I'm crushing on because maybe we'll see on the fourth of July. Never happens. Twenty years on, you'd think I'd fucking learn. The girl I'm crushing on wasn't at work this week, so I can blame my inaction on that.Maybe I really am retarded, but no one's bothered to tell me yet. I don't know. And I don't know why it is that I'm watching Pretty in Pink when I tried to watch Independance Day, but Netflix didn't have it and Amazon didn't have it and I'm waiting for my seitan burrito to be ready because I'm not about to drive 45 minutes to get the White Castle that I really want right at this moment.


said Tommy T. at 11:17 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader