Up
Down

Sunday, June 01, 2014

 
Falling sucks.


I'm honestly surprised this doesn't happen more often because my stroke side foot drags a little. Apparently, enough that a crack in the sidewalk brings me down hard. This is my first big fall in over a year and the first one where I've really hurt myself. Much more and I'd be in for stitches. This one, in fact, might be better with stitches, but I refuse to go to doctors anymore because the last asshole put me on anti-depressants after I very strongly said I didn't want to be on them because any drug whose side effects include the symptoms doesn't actually work. After my parents made the only person I trusted coerce me into taking them, I've decided doctors are a scam. But now I'm in the market for a new pair of glasses, which I had been considering before, even though my now broken pair were only a little over a year old. This isn't the way I'd wanted to enter the new glasses market.


said Tommy T. at 12:13 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader