Up
Down

Sunday, June 23, 2013

 
I'm regretting the decision to buy the Shandy sampler pack because the orange shandy has way too much orange zest for it to be palatable, even if it is just shy of 90° outside and in.

I told myself I'd make a decision on Fest this weekend going so far at one point to tell myself that if the Lillingtons are playing a one off, I'd go. They're not, but Teenage Bottlerocket is, so a Lillingtons set isn't necessarily out of the question. I have to find out how willing they'd be to give me PTO at the end of October, which isn't in my contract because it would mean that I would've gotten paid less, which sounds fishy to me, but, at the rate I'm going, this project will be completed by then and they'll be impressed enough with me to give me a fat bonus and hire me on permanently because, as my trainer says every time I fix something he has no idea how to fix "The legend of Tom grows."

I want to talk to the girl with the fire engine red hair who works at the coffee place because I want to find out how her hair is always so awesome. It always looks like she just dyed it, never has roots show, never faded. One week, she had blue, like the perfect blue that I wanted mine to be when I was 19, but it faded down to booger green after two days. I just want to ask her how she does it, she either takes only cold showers so the color doesn't fade or she dyes it every night. The next week, it was fire engine red again, and her hair didn't look burned or stressed or anything, how is that even possible? There's no way I can ask her, though, because I don't want her to think I'm hitting on her. I mean, yes, she's gorgeous, but I live in the real world and there's no way that could ever happen and I don't want her to think I'm disillusioned enough to think there could ever be a chance of that because I'm not, I just want to know how her hair is always so awesome. And maybe, if she's not doing anything tonight, Nato's in town again, and I know Bremen is a shithole, but they have $1 liters of Blatz and if I'm going to be hungover at work tomorrow, someone else should be hungover at their job, too. And, hey, if it's not ungodly hot, one of these weekends, I'm going to make a celebratory feast because I have a not shitty job now.


said Tommy T. at 3:14 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader