Up
Down

Monday, April 08, 2013

 
I did my volunteer orientation and signed up for my first volunteer shift at the neighborhood co-op because it's time to get started on those resolutions. I need to get a membership at the gym soon-ish, too, because I think cold, windy and rainy is as much Spring as we're going to get. I'm hoping to get more information about the victory garden initiative during my volunteer shift because they haven't updated their wordpress since October, which seems to be how the local non-profits roll. I need to secure a plot with them so I can have my bounty of tomatoes because I've been researching ideas for salsas that I want to make. Blueberry salsa with some homemade tortilla chips with cinnamon sugar sounds like a big "Fuck yeah!" to me.


said Tommy T. at 8:49 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader