Up
Down

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

 
I picked up my study guide to get my Linux+ certification, so that I've got something to show for my using Gentoo Linux on my computers for ten years. And maybe that's something that I can parlay into a job that doesn't suck. It's something to keep me occupied, at least and the book is far less insulting than the A+ test study guide. I'm trying to do things that will keep me busy because I've given up masturbation for Lent again. I was doing great until it got 80° outside last year and there were college girls in bikinis outside, at which point I gave up. To add incentive to it this year, I told myself I'd buy that receiver I've been eying up if I make it. I think it's within the realm of possibility to go 47 days, seeing that I'm working eight hours a day and it looks like it's going to stay Hoth cold here for a while.


said Tommy T. at 1:01 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader