Up
Down

Thursday, February 21, 2013

 
Fuck that "only play the cards you've been shown" shit, right? Where does following that whole mantra get you? Pizza Friday on the couch, watching Wreck It Ralph, nursing a bottle of whiskey alone, that's where. So, I told her "I missed you the past couple days. Are you okay?", which clearly took her off guard. Was that a dick move? I don't know, but I know I'd be astonished if anybody told me they noticed I was absent for a couple days and that they missed me. I didn't let her know that the past couple days have been kind of crappy because I didn't get to see her. I hope I didn't ruin her day because that ugly, nerdy dude potentially expressed interest in her. I did notice her playing with her hair while we spoke, which made me walk a little taller because I listen to entirely too much of The Streets.

It's a bad idea to tip your hand, now she suspects something's up, I can tell, and it leaves my broken brain to analyze every little thing, every interaction, and consider blurting out the fact that Bruce Campbell is coming to town next weekend and would you like to go to that kind of thing because I think it's going to be pretty much awesome and I know that's not the most romantic thing in the world, but it'd sure be neat to have someone to enjoy that with.


said Tommy T. at 12:58 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader