Up
Down

Saturday, September 01, 2012

 
Dark Side of Oz + beer + cheesesteaks = weird dreams I need to cut back on the cheesesteak intake. I haven't found an adequate gym facility yet and I'm worried about getting fat again. I haven't lost much by not going, I still go on long walks but my diet is considerably different now that I've stopped the actual watching calories and can buy delicious food from a well stocked grocery. I don't cook, though. The summer heat is a deterrent, so I'm eating convenience foods. I don't like that kind of diet, processed foods are bad for you. It took me the better part of a year to lose 47 pounds and and that's not something I want to forget about. I don't want to be one of these morons who say shit like "Oh, I'm so fat." but refuse to do anything about it. Going to the gym is pretty god damned simple. Getting on the treadmill even easier. Not having that choca mocha triple caff latte or shake afterwards is the hard part.


said Tommy T. at 11:33 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader