Up
Down

Saturday, August 04, 2012

 
I'm glad I'm single because I realize now that, one year ago, the shape I was in, it would have been entirely impossible to move out of my apartment. The mile and a half walk to pick up the uhaul would have killed me, as well. My final day at the gym, after about a year. At my fattest, I was 170 pounds. Yesterday, I was 123, 12 hours after a GCB and fries with nacho cheese and burrito meat.. 47 pounds, 40 of which I think was in my head. It took breaking up to motivate me to go there every day. To get me going every day, I had to listen to I hope you die while wishing that the part about Bowling Ball Bag Bob comes true, particularly about how fist can be a verb. My entire life right now is in boxes throughout my apartment, which is making me freak out because it's too much clutter and how's it all going to fit into my new place? Milwaukee? WTF am I thinking? I keep telling myself this is for the better, but I have my doubts.


said Tommy T. at 10:41 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader