Up
Down

Saturday, July 28, 2012

 
I have a culinary checklist to complete before I move next weekend.
  1. Marvin's-I wish Duke were here to enjoy it with me again, but then we'd be drunk and it wouldn't be as enjoyable. Or maybe it would.
  2. Polito's-Ryan tells me St. Louis crust is very prevalent despite being so close to Chicago, where one can get the best pizza in the world, as is the party cut bullshit. I hate squares of pizza because you get those interior slices with no crust at all.
  3. Arbuckle's cheese fries-So I can not poop until after my Irishfest cigar while I watch them throw telephone poles.


said Tommy T. at 7:17 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader