Up
Down

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

 
I always hoped, when I was younger, that my fourth of July would turn into some sort of massive night like in that movie I recently watched and we'd see on the fourth of July like that song. But junior high Tom was not ever that lucky, which is probably good because the rubber band of life would snap back to the bad side where I'm at now. It may have been ill advised to work on a twelve rack of Hamms in this heat but I needed to get out of the hundred degree apartment for some time because I've lost enough weight in the sauna that cooked my stereo receiver and I haven't cooked food for a month now in there. Now you look like I need a drink because I'm sobering up too much because I can type well again.


said Tommy T. at 11:32 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader