Up
Down

Saturday, December 03, 2011

 
After successfully fixing the old computer, I've got a hankering for more nail biting excitement. Possibly by working to get Linux to work on my new machine to add one more boxen to the herd. It's a shitty day, so it's a good one for brewing a pot of coffee and pulling my hair out trying to figure out how the hell to get sound and everything else to work without fucking my Windows partition. After all, I built this new one specifically with Diablo III in mind. I've still got to figure out what video card will handle the cramped space of an unorganized mini-ATX case.


said Tommy T. at 2:40 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader