Up
Down

Monday, November 28, 2011

 
The recruiter man called me back to let me know of an open position in Wausau. The position I applied for is at the insurance company a mere block from my place, but I don't need to be there dealing with a man named Tron. I'm not sure about this Wausau gig, it's all remote support and my foreign accents aren't very good, so I won't be able to piss off people who are already pissed off because their icons are no longer sorted by penis, but the pay is right. Granted, I don't really want to be in the Wausau area, but I don't particularly want to be here any longer, either.


said Tommy T. at 2:50 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader