Up
Down

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

 
I've been in a panic about Tomsgiving lately. Is it happening or is it not? I don't know if I can do it on my own with only one hand. Hanna helped out a lot the past couple years. Currently, no one is even coming over if it is indeed on. I've decided on coq au vin, sans mushrooms, for this year's star. I'd like to make coq au cider, because "what are we eating?" "Coq in cider." Say it quickly. I don't think I can tie off a bouquet garni, so it won't work.

I've invited Hanna no less than three times (I've even offered to bake her grandma a pie, which isn't happening, even though her grandma is totally awesome and deserves an awesome pumpkin molasses pie or the pumple cake from the Chew.), Brent is gone, and Erin is a maybe at this point, so Tomsgiving V might turn out as well as the original Tomsgiving where my poor broke ass made Zataran's dirty rice for myself.


said Tommy T. at 8:30 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader