Up
Down

Saturday, November 26, 2011

 
It's pretty well known that Tomsgiving is my favorite day of the year. It's my time to show off my prowess in the kitchen or lack thereof. My coq au vin wasn't the greatest thing I ever tasted, so it's good that no one at all decided to show up. It's not something I plan on making again, the money and time investment aren't worth the payoff. The sauce is pretty damn good, but the chicken was just chicken even after cooking in the Côtes du Rhône wine for an hour.

My plan now that the feast is over is looking like I'll be spending the night with some liquor and a pack of smokes and hope that the chicken doesn't come back up or that I continue to wonder exactly what I did to deserve this on my favorite day.


said Tommy T. at 5:52 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader