Up
Down

Friday, November 04, 2011

 
I'd like to remain friends with her, is that bad? I guess I don't know. I'd like to be able to say "Hey! Come on over for Tomsgiving!" without feeling shitty.I'd like for her to be able to tell me "You know, I really hated your mix cd and it made me angry and my friends and family laughed at you. Hell, I laugh at you for being such a sad bastard dipshit because I can't possibly understand why you can't get over me." I don't like that I'm making pancakes for only myself tomorrow morning.

Getting groceries kind of sucks. I liked doing that with her, trying new food, saying "eww, gross" to other stuff, but I do like that I can eat a garlic chicken pizza again.


said Tommy T. at 10:08 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader