Up
Down

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

 
I wanted to make a nice send up of Hanna's mom because, according to her tumblr it would have been her birthday today. But I can't do that write up. I teeter between hating Hanna, wishing she got to lose the use of half her body and then have her most important person walk out on her like it ain't no thang, and completely missing her like I've never missed anyone before. Her mom has to have been the coolest lady ever to make somone as great as Hanna, but it seriously makes me sick to my stomach when I think about her. It didn't help getting my box of belongings from work yesterday along with my only picture of us. I should have taken more pictures, any at all, really, but I'm not photogenic in the least. It also didn't help going back in her tumblr and reading about how excited she was to move in a year ago and about her resolutions.


said Tommy T. at 4:19 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader