Up
Down

Saturday, November 19, 2011

 
I had this day planned all week. They said the weather would be shitty and cool. Chili weather. So I planned on leaving home in the morning to go to the gym and then head out to the bookstore to get more inspiration for Tomsgiving while the chili cooked away in the slow cooker. I didn't find anything new for Tomsgiving, but did find out that the Badgers are at home next weekend, so my dad won't be here.

They got rid of the big comfy chairs at the bookstore. I think they're on to us and our magazine reading ways. They finally realized that allowing people to read what they're buying before they buy it helps people decide whether or not their item is shit. Bummer.

My plan tomorrow is to buy my chickens and to see if my cashier chuckles when I buy two whole chickens and a Coke. Maybe they'll get the reference to the greatest movie ever, but the ex-con cashier probably won't.

I wanted a Strongbow after my pizza last night, so I set foot into the martini bar, completely forgetting that I'm a classless loser and don't belong there. I spied a cute girl that I considered talking to but she made that decision for me when she spoke to her friend and started spewing the most mindless tripe a human can possibly speak. Turns out she's about as intelligent as the women on the dating site who think that a lot is actually one word. I've seen it so many times now that I've almost begun to believe it is, in fact, one word, but it is not now and never will be. There but for the grace of god, go I.


said Tommy T. at 5:17 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader