Up
Down

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

 
I got a call from the contractor people this morning, which is very positive. With my experience in my field, I should have no problem getting work, which is wonderful. I haven't done my job in over six months and I'm ready to deal with new idiots. I'm hoping I get something quick, I'm trying to plan a trip to Montreal this spring. This has easily been the worst year of my life and I'm ready to start over. Taking a "spring" break trip should help with that. I say "spring because Montreal is farther north than me and therefore gets fucking cold. So fucking cold, in fact, that they made an entire underground city beneath Montreal. But I have to go because I'm craving me some Timbits. It's looking like February is the time to go, the Canadiens, my least favorite hockey team, play the Jets on the 5th and they play the Bruins on the ides of February. Boston v. Montreal, a good way to kill that day. Maybe I can even get Chuck to make me a heart shaped pizza. A poutine pizza.

My plan or resolution for next year is to take back everything they steal.


said Tommy T. at 7:51 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader