Up
Down

Sunday, November 27, 2011

 
Dear Ryan,

I was wrong. Turns out four doublewhiskeycokenoices is my limit, not three. After four, I made it up my stairs and said "Nope, my bed is still empty, I win or lose, whatever the case may be. I ain't doing another one because after playinf "One Great City" and shouting I hate Winnipeg at the "metal" bar, I'm done. I climb the stairs and say "Yep, the bed is still empty." and I'm ready to pass out. It's been a long day, the worst one since yesterday. Hanna wins. Maybe that'll make her happy, I don't know, but I quit. Happy Tomsgiving.

Love,

Tom


said Tommy T. at 12:19 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader