Up
Down

Sunday, November 13, 2011

 
1:00 pm I have two options: go back to bed because I had the most restless night ever because I don't like sleeping alone and the Scooby pillow isn't a good cuddle buddy, or go to the gym. I tried the sleep thing, but it still wasn't working, so gym it had to be. I told myself if I don't go, I'll regret it all day and tomorrow when I look at my weight and notice it's not one less.

Upon returning, I had to shower my stank ass and noticed the stretch marks are fading, at least a little, which I'm pretty stoked about. It means I can possibly someday take my shirt off with confidence. Not soon, likely, but someday.


said Tommy T. at 5:41 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader