Up
Down

Saturday, October 29, 2011

 
There's this old dude at the gym that always seems to be naked in the locker room. Always. He'll put on his cubs shirt and start walking around, with balls dangling. Today, he was sitting in the cooldown room, socks naked, watching football. I've never actually seen him working out, just hanging around the locker room. He likes to change when I'm changing. He was fanning his balls the whole time I was changing. I wanted to say "Dude, they're dry, put some shorts on!" Very disturbing.

I don't like that the only person who'll give me a sidelong glance is someone's pervert grandpa and not one of the fine young ladies doing cardio whose boyfriends are pissed at me for even using the ab machine.


said Tommy T. at 5:15 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader