Up
Down

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

 
She wants to know if I'm moving on. Not really. I've signed up for the okcupid.com. I've found there's some really dumb bitches out there. If you're over the age of 35 and compose a message that reads "Oh hai! How r u.", you need to quit. I have no intention of giving up on her, even if she loves the pretty boy from Drive more than she does me. Tony Pierce tells us about the pretty boy "being the best is about banging it out every day and every night better than the next guy, and definitely better than the pretty boy. its about taking back the night. its about picking fights until everyone knows that you're in the ring and you might not be the king of each battle but you're a force to be reckoned with. somehow.", so fuck it.
Television's Charlie came to me in a dream last night to tell me not to quit and I respect Charlie enough to listen to him.

If I give up, it makes me a liar and a quitter and I'm neither of those things, god dammit.

I'm told I don't show enough affection. I blame Morgan. She was a heartless bitch. When I held her hand, she would slap me and tell me to knock it off.


said Tommy T. at 9:27 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader