Up
Down

Sunday, October 23, 2011

 
The reason I can't let go of Hanna is because, if I do, I'll be letting my family down. My mom always said that if I mess this one up, they'll keep her and get rid of me. My mom liked her an awful lot because she was cute and has far more potential than I do and because she got me considering having a kid and not killing myself the day I turn 40.

As I search through okcupid profiles, I find that most people don't know the difference between your, you're, or yore and that everyone likes cuddling, not just me, which is a great relief because there's nothing better than waking up tangled in someone else or watching a movie close to someone.


said Tommy T. at 9:44 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader