Up
Down

Friday, October 21, 2011

 
My internal clock used to be timed in such a fashion that I'd wake up a little before Hanna's alarm and I'd put my arm over her to let her know not to leave just yet. I don't have that anymore, as I have no one to sleep next to. The day she left, I noticed all her stuff was gone and I said to myself, jokingly, "Well, she's never coming back." I said it jokingly because I figured she could never be that cruel because she doesn't have a cruel bone in her body. That assumption was wrong, dead wrong. Turns out he can be cruel when she wants to be. I just figured she never wanted to be.I should have realized it when she tried to put her dog in a small dog sized snuggie, like something Ryan would do to a cat, and he nipped at her.


said Tommy T. at 10:23 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader