Up
Down

Friday, October 28, 2011

 
My friend Brent tells me I've passed the grief stage into anger. The next stage is empathy or forgiveness. I don't see that coming soon. If I forgive too easily, it opens me up to being continually walked on. But if she were to show up with a season of Degrassi(preferably an Ellie season), I'd welcome her back with open arms. I had wanted to go to her place with a bucket of Neapolitan ice cream and two spoons and say "Baby, I don't usually do this, but you can have all the chocolate." I don't think it would have worked, but it would have been worth a try to hear her laugh.


said Tommy T. at 4:44 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader