Up
Down

Sunday, October 30, 2011

 
It's official! I'm back where Hanna wants me to be. I completely hate myself, so I'm back to where I was before I met her. But she's not going to come back because of this new epiphany. I'm the worst person ever. I have to, for this much shit to hit me all at once.

I get to accept that I'm going to get stared at no matter where I go because I'm a fuck-up.

I used to love laying in bed watching youtube videos with her. The best day ever was when we layed in bed and watched netflix all day and we barely moved at all. I don't think it meant as much to her as it did to me. See? I'm a giant asshole. Getting her back probably won't change that, so it's good she moved on and hates me.


said Tommy T. at 11:16 AM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader