Up
Down

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

 
I'm trying to figure out why large bisexual women check out my dating site profile.

So I get to look for a new job because my 30 pound lifting restriction was a dealbreaker for my help desk bitch position. Apparently, I have to be able to lift monitors to adequately perform my job because it seems I work in a vacuum where no one will help me while I deal with my stroke arm. I'm quite bitter even though I hated that job. I loathed going in every day to see what new virus they managed to download on our business computers.

I'd like to find a line cook job, but after making the world's worst omelet today, I have my doubts about my abilities, so perhaps being a "let me google that for you expert" is my one true calling.


said Tommy T. at 8:47 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader