Up
Down

Monday, October 17, 2011

 
I'm trying my hand at the okcupid.com and I already fucked up. After crying for an hour last night because I have to accept it and give up, I needed beers. I messaged the girl who told me it was awesome that I like Doctor Who and that I wear "geek glasses". I poured it all out, all the health shir I've had to go through, her reply made it fairly clear that she was freaked out. She had a pretty smile, as well. I just don't want to surprise someone with my cane and floppy arm if we were to meet. I'd feel bad about that. So I searched more profiles and found an interesting girl whose profile made me smile after a shit day and I thanked her for it. She recommended me this odd movie about a kid who writes sci-fi novels, which I watched and told her it was bizarre. I don't want to fuck this one up, but I'd just like someone to talk to about the horseshit going on in my life right now and why I hate getting out of bed every day. I know that attitude won't win me anything at all, but it's how I feel on a daily basis. I don't like that everyone I deal with is a thief and is fucking with me. I don't have any fight left. Fuck the world, you win. Her replies to what I write her imply interest, but I've been wrong before and she lives in Milwaukee. I could set her up with Ryan, but I'm not letting him steal her.


said Tommy T. at 6:55 PM - #
|



Get Firefox

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public items from tommytumult tagged with awesometown!. Make your own badge here.
 Subscribe in a reader